Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Honduras - Utila Island - Diving

At the north of Honduras are the Bay Islands. We went to Utila, the cheapest to go to, where we stayed alsmost a full week. There is nothing to do there but party and dive. I was too tired to party most of the time, but as you can guess I stayed that long for diving. I had experienced diving in France a while ago, but this time I passed my certification for Open Water in a beautiful environment.

Utila is one of the cheapest places in the world to get certified, and the teaching was really good. I can now dive with a buddy down to 18 meters. I would actually love to go deeper into the thing and push the lessons for more advamced stuff, but that is time and money consuming so that will be for another time. We have a little video of our diving that I will add to our full trip dvd.




Our hotel wehere we stayed for free while diving :


No comments: